French Mortgages

Additional Services

Holiday Home Insurance

It is imperative that you insure your holiday home, both from a legal prospective ( buildings cover is compulsory in France) and for your own peace of mind (contents cover ) also.

Most French lenders and indeed insurance companies such as Axa can provide you with competitive insurance, however if you are purchasing a holiday home rather than a dwelling house you are likely to find that cover is restricted or even non-existent if you leave the property unoccupied for any period of time.

We can arrange your cover through Lloyds of London, who can provide a specific policy for holiday homes.

Please contact us for details.

French Bank Accounts

You will need a French bank accounts and unlike in the UK you may find that your chosen lender does not provide the facility, we have an agreement with CIC and can provide an account when applying for your loan through us.

We will not require any additional paperwork.

Ask us at the time of your application.

Currency Exchange

HiFX PLC – offer an unrivalled service. They are the leading independent Forex broker, the cheaper alternative to using a high street bank. Whatever your plans, our foreign exchange and foreign currency experts can give you all the help and advice you need to save money on all your international money transfers.

In some cases HiFX PLC have saved clients £000!

Click Here for more infomration about our Foreign Exchange services.